It’s possible that something so chocolatey could be so healthy and practically guilty free!
I have picked foods from my sugar free food list to come up with a delicious moist rich chocolate cake for you to try.
This cake is made without dairy or animal products, and contains absolutely no sugar, no wheat, gluten, or even grains.
So what does this amazing recipe actually contain then?
I’ve used only fresh vegetables and natural ingredients to make this cake.
Why am i so strict and healthy you might be thinking?
It’s because of eating super clean and healthy for so many years I simply can’t process artificial or processed ingredients without feeling super sick.
Maybe after you eat super healthy for the next 14 days you might just find my sugar free, vegan, and gluten free way of eating something you might consider sticking too!
Ok so here is it the best moist rich chocolate vegan, gluten and sugar free cake you’ve ever tried!
Sugar Free Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
Makes 8 pieces
(334 calories, 24.7g fat (13g saturated), 26g carbs, 9.1g fibre, 1g sugar, 8g protein)
- 1 cup butternut squash puree (or beetroot)
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond mill
- 100g Avocado, puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups SweetMe (Granulated Erythritol and stevia) or Xylitol
- 1.5 cups quinoa flour
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius or 350 F
- Line/ grease a 9 inch pan
- Combine all wet ingredients together and mix well
- Combine all dry ingredients together in separate bowl
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together and mix well
- Pour mixture into baking pan
- Bake for 1 hour!
- Allow to cool and cut into 8 pieces!
What’s your favourite sugar free sweetener to bake with?
Mine is definitely SweetMe because it’s made from natural ingredients, but without the carbs and negative affects of sugar!