When I was younger I loved eating cookies. You know those chocolate ones which had chocolate oozing out of it. I would demolish them with a glass of milk. Nothing could compete with dunking chocolatey cookies into cold glass milk.
It’s crazy how things have changed now…well sorta. I still love my cookies with milk but instead it’s sugar free dairy free and gluten free with a cold glass of light soy milk, haha.
What was your favourite sweet growing up? I’d love to hear about it!
Here is the recipe for my sugar free chocolate cookies. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did:
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 cups of Natvia Sugar (healthy sugar Free replacement)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites
- 1-1 1/2 cups Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (depending on how chocolatey you like it!)
- Pre heat your oven 170 degrees
- In the food processor or by hand whisk Natvia, cocoa powder and salt
- Now add in the vanilla essence and egg whites and whisk or beat together till it’s post and all combined. If it doesn’t look fudgy enough keep adding more egg whites
- Add in your sugar free chocolate chips
- Place your cookies on a tray and bake for 10-12 minutes. keep checking as you go, incase you over cooked them like me ;P