Nothing use to beat coming home after school on a hot day and enjoying a refreshing ice-block. sure they were full of sugar and artificial flavours, but they were so good! My favourites were raspberry, lemonade and occasionally cola…
I wanted to recreate this pleasure but instead make it more natural and healthy…omg did I do a good job!
They turned out great! This recipe not only tasted amazing, but it also energises me, leaving me feeling refreshed and cool afterwards.
You can make these with any flavours…because I like to avoid fructose as much as possible I use lemon and limes typically…but for this particular batch I stuck to old fashion homemade lemonade flavour
Sugar Free Lemonade Ice-Block:
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Pinch of stevia to taste ( start with less and add a bit more as you go)
- Squeeze all the juice from the lemons and add to a bowl with a pouring spout
- Then add the stevia to taste (start with less)
- Stir well making sure everything is mixed through…add more stevia if there’s not enough
- Place them in their ice-block freezer container
- Freeze for 4 hours
- Serve and Enjoy!